A developer himself, CEO Kumar Bhavanasi built First Tek by first identifying and cultivating talented individuals working in emerging technologies, then connecting them to clients ranging from Fortune 100 companies to state governments.
Despite its rapid growth, First Tek employees remain loyal to the company, with an average tenure of more than a decade. Much of that retention is attributable to the company’s consistent focus on professional development, first hiring the best and the brightest individuals, then making a significant investment in training to keep certifications current or ahead of trends.
Employees Come First: Without Employees, There is No First Tek
First Tek employees are motivated by a variety of benefits, including:
- Professional development opportunities
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT) centered on leading-edge products and services
- Typical insurance and retirement benefits
- Opportunities to earn additional compensation based on client service and revenue generation
- Variety of work across different technologies, skillsets, verticals, client types and geographic locations
- Vacation time
- Work-life balance